please help - where to start?

Anything about construction that doesn't fit into any of the above

please help - where to start?

Postby perfectStranger on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi folks,
I am a new member on this site. I don't have electronics background at all but I have decided to to make a wind power generator by myself to use it somewhere in my home (may be a geaser).

I have gone through the forum, i believe i should start with creating a motor but I don't have clue what needs to be done and where to start...

Can i not buy a ready made motor, if yes, from where? I phoned a lot of electronics shops and hobby shops but couldn't find any help.

And if you suggest making one by myself as shown on the site, how do i start? i would not mind doing that either as i am a keen learner.

Can anyone please guide me.

regards
Muji
Southern Suburbs, Cape Town
perfectStranger

Re: please help - where to start?

Postby windgat on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi there. You can see some diagrams under Kits on the main website homepage, and then the gallery contains lots of photos of constructing the various parts. Check that out, and see if its useful.
windgat
Founding member

Re: please help - where to start?

Postby dany500 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello. You can see a few charts under Kits on the primary site landing page, and afterward the display contains bunches of photographs of developing the different parts. Look at that, and check whether its valuable.
dany
dany500

Return to General