Hello

Anything about construction that doesn't fit into any of the above

Hello

Postby turning green on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:02 pm

New here but not new to "green" as my nom de plume states. I've put in a solar water geyser and that is working fantastically - I've installed photovoltaic panels (4 X 12v14 w) and although they are working I consider that a wee bit of a failure. Well I decided that I must either go to wind or increase my solar array - I've chosen wind.

The journey begins. I've ordered a kit from the site and I'm told it is nearly ready. Unfortunately my mast setup is not ready else I would be raring to go. As it is I'll be pushing to finish my mast asap.

Anyway nothing stops me from sharing my experiences with you guys and this I intend to do - of course I'm also prepared to learn.

I'm fairly sure that I'll have the physical setup done within the next month but there is still the electronic controller and the dump to tackle but hey that's why I'm here !!!!

Look forward to sharing with you.

turning green
turning green
Hyper active member

Re: Hello

Postby Chand123 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm fairly sure that I'll have the physical setup done within the next month but there is still the electronic controller and the dump to tackle but hey that's why I'm here !!!!
Chand123

Return to General